**ALL CLASSES ARE NOW ACCESSIBLE VIA LIVESTREAMING – CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN**
STAY SAFE * STAY HEALTHY * STAY INSIDE
- Easy exercises to de-stress, keep fit and sleep better
- Classes within 10 minutes drive of Stamford, Oakham and Uppingham
- Friendly teaching in warm and peaceful environments
I offer yoga classes suitable for beginners and experienced students around Rutland and Stamford. See my Weekly Class Timetable or why not check out the online videos and try out some yoga at home? As you will see, there is a way to practice yoga that suits everyone. Please feel free contact me for any help and advice about how to start yoga or how yoga may be able to help you.
Why choose Deb’s weekly class…?
- Quality teaching that’s safe for you (I’m a British Wheel of Yoga Teacher with 8 years experience)
- Carefully planned classes to develop your fitness and wellbeing
- Home practice support via monthly newsletter, practice sheets, videos and audios
All my venues are warm with wooden floors and car parks so it’s easy and convenient for you to attend. Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned yogi you are most welcome to join one of my friendly groups. I teach Hatha Yoga which consists of physical postures, breathing exercises, deep relaxation and meditation.
A weekly class can help you to improve your flexibility, strength and posture, while at the same time reduce your stress, anxiety and weight.
Yoga is transformational – it literally changes how you feel! The unique combination of movement, breath awareness and relaxation helps to ease your body and sooth your mind. Don’t take my word for it! Whatever your age or fitness level, why not come along and try it yourself?
Find out more about how Deb’s classes help people in Rutland and Stamford by looking through current students TESTIMONIALS