- Easy exercises to de-stress, keep fit and sleep better
- Classes within 10 minutes drive of Stamford, Oakham and Uppingham
- Friendly teaching in warm and peaceful environments
I offer a range of yoga classes suitable for beginner and advanced students around Rutland and Stamford. See my weekly Timetable here, check out the online video and audio or take a look at the Saturday workshops. There is a way to Do Yoga! that suits everyone. Please contact me for any help and advice about how to start yoga or how yoga may be able to help you.
Why choose a Do Yoga weekly class…?
- Quality teaching that’s safe for you (I’m a British Wheel of Yoga Teacher)
- Carefully planned classes to develop your fitness and wellbeing
- Home practice support via informative blog posts, practice sheets + videos
All my venues are warm with wooden floors and easy parking. Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned practitioner you are most welcome to join one of my friendly groups. I teach Hatha Yoga which consists of physical postures, breathing exercises and guided deep relaxations.
Yoga has transformed many people – its unique combination of movement, breath awareness and relaxation helps you to feel more at ease in your body and to sooth your mind. Whatever your age or fitness level, why not come along and see for yourself?
Find out more about how yoga works for people in Rutland and Stamford by looking through current students TESTIMONIALS